Pages

Search This Blog

05 January, 2014

WE'LL ALWAYS HAVE PARIS, DINNER AT PONT DE LA TOUR



I'm a sucker for French food so if we can't go to Paris, then my boyfriend and I whisked ourselves along the River Thames to a fancy restaurant to celebrate our Anniversary at Le Pont de La Tour. I'm not one for pretentious places but this has just the right amount of romance, French flair, delicious food and incredibly attentive staff. It's also in a great location, right along the river with beautiful views of Tower Bridge.



We started of with some Colchester rock oysters, which I can't get enough of. We then had the lobster bisque and it was absolutely delicious, one of the best I've tasted so rich in flavour. We also had the poached egg in red wine, which was like a mini breakfast on a plate French style! There was so many tasty dishes to chose from, I went for the roasted pheasant breast and my boyfriend had the Coq au Vin for our mains, which were both well presented and seeping in delicious sauces. To finish of the evening, the chocolate praline torte and orange sorbet was perfect, sweet and refreshing.

 
So it's au revoir for now but we will definitely be returning again to try out the taster menu, which looked really good.


Are you a fan of French food?

Follow me on

You might also enjoy

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH

A LONDON LIFESTYLE BLOG BY HANH
Sharing content to inspire you to live a beautiful life inside and out.

Social


hanhabelle@gmail.com

Follow